Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fear My Wrath



Here is my new dread that I have recently converted. I was hoping to achieve some sort of sense of motion with a normally static and boring model. I haven't gotten around to doing the Assault Cannon or DCCW, but they obviously will be magnetized also. The holes in the legs will be the regular armor pieces from the dreadnaught and the Dark Angels Chapter Upgrade sprue, so there will be 4 total. I left them off for now for ease of painting later.









The one thing I can't decide on is whether or not to put some sort of flag or ornamentation on top of the dread. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! C&C welcome as always. Later.

1 comment:

  1. I would not put a banner or anything large on. You risk spoiling the dynamism of the model as a low slung, race-built craft. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete