Monday, May 17, 2010

Protectorate of Menoth


Been a long while since I posted anything. Between moving, work and raising kids, not much time has been spent making progress on hobby related things. However, I did recently pick up a Protectorate of Menoth battlegroup box and that's got me pretty excited about working on miniatures again. I also grabbed a box of Exemplar Cinerators and Exemplar Errants officer and standard bearer, just cause that's what they had at the hobby shop. Here are some pics of the progress Ive made so far.

Kreoss



Crusader Heavy Warjack



Revenger Light Warjack



Repenter Light Warjack







1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're off to a good start with the Menoth, big fan of them there zealots!

    I'll be following the progress of these with interest.

    ReplyDelete