Saturday, November 13, 2010

What I've been up to



I know I've been quiet for the past couple months. Unfortunately, work has gotten in the way of the hobby, so I've not had a lot of time to blog. However, that doesn't mean I haven't been not doing things. My current project I've got going on are my Protectorate of Menoth army, a Tyranid force for a escalation league coming up in December, a Sanguinary Guard force, and of course my Dark Angels.

First up for for show and tell is the Protectorate of Menoth as they are my most important project right now as we are half way through the escalation league for Warmachine. The force right now includes eKreoss and a Revenger light jack. For the heavy jacks, I have a Crusader, Vanquisher and a Castigator. Right now the only unit I have is a minimum unit of Exemplar Errants but there is a unit of Exemplar Cinerators and the Unit Attachment for the Errants on the way.

In the coming days, I will give each unit and jack their own showcase on the website, along with a few previews of the Tyranids and the Sanguinary Guard.

No comments:

Post a Comment