Friday, March 25, 2011

What I've been doing


Just a quick update on what I've been doing hobby-wise for the past few months. I've been busy continuing work on my Tyranids and I've slowly started to work on my Imperial Guard. I've managed to get the 'Nids to a painted and playable 1000 points, minus the Hormagaunts you see there that are still gray, but I'm working on that.



The Imperial Guard on the other hand I haven't actually painted anything new for them, mostly just been doing repairs on mini's that have been broken over the years. I actually just got those Ogryn's in the front in a trade yesterday, and Monday I will be getting a squad of Rough Riders too, so I'm pretty happy about that. 

Anyways, that's all for now. I know I don't always have time to post on the site and keep content coming regularly, but when life permits I like to take the time to post up what I've been working on and share my projects with all the bloggers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment