Thursday, June 2, 2011

May Summary

The month of May in review

Painting Points
Got the following painted up this month:

Deathwing Command Squad
Deathwing Squad 2
1 Hive Guard
1 Zoanthrope
1 Hormaguant ( Huge, I know...)
Grand Scrutator Severius
Menoth Attendant Priest
The Fire of Salvation

That brings me up from 47 points last month, to 67 at the end of this month. That's 15 points ahead of what I managed to get done all of last year.

New Model Fund
I totally blew the model fund. I completely forgot about it....That being said, I think I will add a new sidebar to the blog, to remind me that I need to log my purchases and deduct them from my monthly total. I've decided to add 100 dollars a month to the fund. I get paid twice a month, so 50 bucks every two weeks should serve my purposes just fine.

1 comment: