Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Beginnings of Belial


Started to paint up my version of Belial tonight. Seeing as how he is what makes Deathwing a legal army, I figured I should get him painted up and ready for the tabletop.

So far, I managed to get the armor washed with Devlan Mud to give it the appropriate color, and that's about it. It takes a good 45 mins for the wash to completely dry, so I didn't have much of a choice but to let him sit and dry for most of my painting time tonight.

Tomorrow I should be able to get the cloak painted green, and all the bells and whistles on the armor painted the appropriate colors. I'm hoping on Friday to do the highlighting on the edges of the armor and cloak, and that should finish up the mini. Lets see if it happens though...

No comments:

Post a Comment