Thursday, April 14, 2011

City Fight!

Last night, while I was waiting for Belial's wash to dry, I started working on my newest terrain project!



So far, it is what you see. 6 2x2 squares painted black. Not to impressive, I know. I'm hoping today after work though, I will be able to make it to the local craft store and pick up some plastic canvas to cover the table with. Once I have that down, and painted silver, the base of the table will be complete.

My plan eventually is to be able to use the modular squares to have either a city or space hulk terrain set up. I still haven't worked out how I'm going to make corridors and such, but its still a ways off, so its not a huge deal right now.



I also saved this piece of cardboard like substance from the ravages of the local trash man. It came from the bottom of my wife's new steam cleaner box, but to me, it looks a whole lot like some sort of manufactorum or something. In the next week or so, after the table is done, I'm going to take some time to slap some paint on this as well. I think it will do just fine as a center piece of terrain for a battle somewhere in space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment