Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Land Raider Part 3

I made some major progress on the Land Raider tonight. I managed to get the Assault Cannon shield and the Hurricane Bolter shield all highlighted, along with half of the remaining Hurricane Bolter itself. All the other bitz of the vehicle, the actual assault cannons, the camera's and the other half of the Hurricane Bolter, have all been base coated and washed, and only need the highlight to finish them off.


I also worked on Belial in between washes drying on the Land Raider, but I forgot to snap a picture of him. For what its worth, I laid down the green on his cloak, and almost finished highlighting his armor too.

Last night was also a awesome trading night for me. More on that to come tomorrow, once I finish taking pictures of everything that swapped hands..

No comments:

Post a Comment