Friday, December 17, 2010

Autumn Bronzeleaf

It's always good to spend time with the Wife, especially when she is doing stuff that I really enjoy. Don't get me wrong, I like doing stuff with her no matter what, but its nice when she sits down to experience this little part of my world.

Anyway, enough rambling. Here we have an Elf Wizard, Autumn Bronzeleaf, from the Dark Heaven Legends line of miniatures from the Reaper website. We might be having an upcoming DnD group, but I'm thinking its going to fall apart before it ever gets off the ground. Hopefully not though!

She spend a lot of time working on the armor and the eyes of this mini. If you look at the painted pics of the mini on the Reaper website, you will see that she reproduced the armor quite well if you ask me. Getting the bronze over the green must have been a pain, I would imagine. All in all, a successfully painted DnD mini, and I think her 10th fully painted figure, if I remember correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment