Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday Update

Hello again, time for the weekly Wednesday Update. I got a few things done this week, and a few things planned for the upcoming week.

1. I painted up my Trygon to a table top ready standard. No fancy highlights or anything, just a base 3 color minimum that I can build on later when I have more time for that sort of stuff.

2. Did a little experimenting with a Deathwing Terminator this week. I really like how it turned out, easily the best painted figure I've ever produced. More on that to follow in the coming week. I'm in the process of testing out the same technique for a regular Dark Angel, just modified to produce green instead of bone. Again, once the test mini is done, I'll post both up for your viewing pleasure

3. I started work on a brood on Genestealers, and got the first group of 5 90% done. I completely forgot to get some WIP shots though, so maybe next time around when I do the second group of 4.

In the coming week, I'm hoping to get up some pics of the Deathwing and regular Dark Angels test mini's, and also complete the squad of Genestealers, which will round out my first list for the escalation league coming up at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment