Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Deathwing Test Model


I actually finished this mini last week, just haven't gotten around to posting up the pics yet. Its not my own method that I came up with, just a simple following of a tutorial posted by Ron over at From The Warp. Its a simple and quick process that produces good looking miniatures, which is what I'm after. Actually, when I was done painting the mini, I felt that this was easily the best painted mini I've ever produced. Quite a nice feeling.

I've also adapted the technique for producing green and black, for regular Company Marines and Ravenwing, respectively. I'm very happy with the speed and results of this process. It actually takes longer for the washes to dry than you spend puting the brush on the mini. Thats a good thing to me!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good, I just finished up my first 1500pts of Deathwing. Now I just need to master the tactics to play with them.

    John
    Santa Cruz Warhammer

    ReplyDelete