Thursday, May 5, 2011

Deathwing Command Squad, Part 3

The Command squad continues to inch closer to completion. The Sergeant on the left is actually completed, along with the banner bearer, minus the banner obviously. The main work left on the squad just comprises of the Thunderhammer and Storm Shield terminator, and the Apothecary when the bits get here.


Speaking of the Thunderhammer terminator, I swapped out the storm sheild for a Chaos Warrior shield from the fantasy kit. I really do love that kit, so many useful bits for Chaosifying my Dark Angels.

I'm also at a loss for what to put on the banner. I've looked at the Deathwing company banner, and there is no way I can paint that. So with that ruled out, I'm unsure of what I should paint on to it. I don't want to end up with just a plain green banner, so I want to add some sort of iconography on there. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment