Monday, May 23, 2011

Grand Scrutator Serverius

Continuing with my theme of a Deathwing break, and as a result of my past few gaming sessions, I have found myself rekindling my interest in Warmachine. In order to kick off my resurgence into the game, I decided to start things off in grand fashion and paint up my Grand Scrutator Serverius that I've had laying around for a while.


Unfortunately, my Menoth army is painted to a very low standard. I was pretty much blind when I started painting the army, as I had just had Lasik eye surgery. I couldn't see anything when I was painting, everything was just a blur while my eyes were healing. It makes for a nice break though, since I was able to paint him to completion last night before the half way point of Braveheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment